Sales Terms and Conditions
1. Prices: are ex works excluding VAT unless stated. Orders are accepted at current prices but under exceptional circumstances may be subject to revision before delivery. Under such circumstances the customer will be given the option to accept the new price or cancel within 7 days of receiving notice of the new price.
2. Settlement: shall be made on ordering the goods via the online payment shopping cart. We will also accept cheque or BACS payment if agreed. Payment must always be before dispatch.
3. Delivery: the delivery time quoted is from approval of our artwork and may be subject to delay beyond our control. Time shall not be of the essence and the purchaser shall not be entitled to claim compensation or damages as a result of delay in delivery.
4. Cancellation: may be made with written consent on terms that indemnify Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions against losses.
5. Ownership: of goods shall not pass to the buyer until all sums owing in respect of any have been paid.
6. Risk: shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
7. Loss or Damage: must be notified to Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions in writing within four days of the delivery date. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party carrier.
8. Design and Specification: may be subject to alteration without notice. It is assumed that goods specified by the customer are sufficient and suitable for the purpose for which the goods were ordered.
9. Samples: where samples are supplied these may be charged with placement of the first order.
10. Artwork: must be approved by the customer before printing. Where so approved any further changes may be charged for accordingly. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions does not accept liability for errors, howsoever caused, which are evident in any proof and not indicated by the client at the proof approval stage. Clients are liable for all relevant costs incurred in correcting such mistakes once the proof has been approved.
11. Warranty and Guarantee: any period and terms and conditions are limited to that provided to Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions by their supplier(s) for the particular goods ordered and shall be passed onto the customer. No liability will be accepted by Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions for consequential loss or damage or any other expenses resulting.
12. Laws: Laws of England and Wales shall apply to all contracts.
13. Surcharges: Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions reserves the right to place a 2% surcharge on any account settled by Credit/Charge card. Overdue accounts will be charged interest at 2.5% above the prevailing base rate per month or part thereof.
15. Returns: all returns must be agreed with Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions in writing and be registered under its returns procedure. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions reserves the right to reject goods arriving at its premises that are not so recorded or clearly marked with the correct returns number. Returns will be subject to a handling fee.
16. Published Specifications and Data: every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of data published by Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions. However Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions does not accept liability for loss, damage or injury resulting from any error or omission in its published specifications. As part of the Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions policy of continuous product improvement Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions reserves the right to change designs and specifications without notice. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions therefore recommends that customers verify all published data together with future availability with each enquiry or order placed.
17. Under/Over Supply: the nature of applying an imprint to a promotional item means that it is possible for the final delivery quantity to be within +/-5% of the ordered quantity. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions can advise the potential for this on request.
To order from Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions e-commerce website will require the setting up of a password protected account. During set up of the account you are responsible for the accuracy and legality of all the data provided to open it. Once established you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information which you can update on-line or contact us to do so. In setting up the account you accept that you are responsible for: managing access to the account, the confidentiality and security of both the account and password, restrictions of use and full responsibility for all activities that take place on the account. You also accept that you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to suspect that the password has been made known to unauthorised users or will be used in an unauthorised manner. Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions reserves the right to remove access to the e-commerce facilities, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at its discretion.
In addition to section 1 of our Sales Terms and Conditions of Sale re prices, those on the Promotional Gifts Store e-commerce site are subject to change without notice. All prices exclude VAT, carriage and any other associated charges.
20. Order Placement
All orders placed with Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions receive an order acknowledgement confirming receipt of the order and containing details of it. On shipment of the goods a full sales invoice is issued. Title to the goods remains with Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions until the payment transaction has been completed as per the above sales Terms and Conditions.
21. Credit Card Payments
All credit card payments are taken in good faith. Fraudulent usage of this facility will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and will be taken to have broken all contract terms. Deliveries to addresses other than the card holder’s invoice address may be declined.
22. Returns and Cooling-Off Period
In addition to section 15 of the Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions standard Terms and Conditions of Sale re returns, there is no cooling-off period for goods supplied with an imprint applied as per an artwork brief and signed of artwork acceptance form. This is a special condition which applies as the goods cannot be returned to stock for resale.
23. Purchase and Delivery
In addition to section 3 of the Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions Sales Terms and Conditions re delivery, delays in processing orders may be beyond the control of Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions. Where more than one product is ordered Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions may part ship but will not make an additional delivery charge to complete the order. If Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions is not able to deliver within 28 calendar days (excluding orders where the quoted or order acknowledged date was great than 28 days from order) of order placement then you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to cancel the order with a full refund without reasonable delay.
Hazzad Golf Limited T/A Hazzad Embroidery & Promotions